As a member-based organisation, Central Craft aims to
- build the visibility of contemporary craft and design from the Northern Territory
- exhibit high quality craft and design to local, regional, and international audiences
- engage and educate individuals and groups in craft and design practice
- improve the viability of emerging and professional craft and design practitioners
- build strong cross-cultural partnerships to create opportunities for innovation in craft and design practice
- enhance the reputation of the Northern Territory as a significant centre for contemporary craft and design.
Email us your information to get featured on this page too!
Are you a local artist working in or around Mparntwe/Alice Springs?
Send us your information to be featured on this page beside this amazing artists!