Workshop Terms and Conditions
We hope you enjoy your experience with Central Craft. Our aim is to support your creativity in a safe, collaborative, inclusive, fun-filled and respectful studio space.
Completion of our booking process constitutes your understanding and acceptance of our workshops terms and conditions.
- Central Craft takes a serious approach towards health and safety. Students use the studio at their own risk, with awareness of the inherent hazards of a studio environment, which include, but are not limited to, use of sharp tools and sharp edges, exposure to toxic materials, the dangers of using materials and equipment at high temperatures, and the risks associate with breathing dust.
- Covered foot ware must be worn in the studio at all times.
- Students must comply with all health and safety instructions given by Tutors and staff at all times.
- This course is subject to cancellation and refund if minimum enrolment numbers are not met.
- Refunds will not be made with 48 hours if the course commencement.
- We are not able to offer make up classes if you are unable to attend individual classes during the workshop series. But we understand that sometimes events out of your control happen, please talk to us if this occurs.
- CERAMICS WORKSHOPS
- Please be aware that clay is an unpredictable medium, Central Craft will try to ensure that experienced and trained staff are the only people who will handle and fire your ceramic work. However, by the very nature of ceramics, especially within a teaching studio, there is always a risk of technical failure, occasional technical errors and breakages for which we cannot be held in any way responsible. Although every due care and attention is given to each piece we put in the kiln, once inside the kiln we cannot be held responsible for any work that cracks, explodes or is damaged due to another object exploding.
- Collection of work is the responsibility of the maker. We endeavour to have all finished work ready for collection within 3 weeks. Central Craft has limited studio space any work not collected within 3 weeks will end up in the shop or the bin.
- Cleaning reduces ceramic dust, please help keep our studio clean, the last 15 minutes of all classes is dedicated to cleaning.