Applications open for June Marriott Gallery 2023
Wed, 16 Jun 2021
June Marriott Gallery Exhibition Program
· Digital promotion of exhibition through our website, social media platforms, e-newsletter and other online resources
· Supply of all necessary invitation logos and assistance with design
· Coordination of artwork sales on opening night and duration of the exhibition during gallery and shop hours (Mon-Fri 10am to 2pm)
· Plinths, hanging system and catalogue list
Gallery Hire Member $80 per week
Gallery Hire Non-Member $160 per week
Insurance $15 per week
Cost of printing invitations
35% commission fee on sales
Three weeks (excluding bump-in and out).
Length of the exhibition and preferred dates – please note available calendar dates will be subject to change and confirmation comes with the signing of our Terms and Conditions.
Central Craft welcomes proposals from Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal artists, groups, curators and community organisations. If you require assistance in your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8952 4417.
The June Marriott Gallery floor plan
Central Craft is a not-for-profit Member organisation based in Alice Springs that supports and promotes traditional and contemporary craft and design practice in Central Australia. Our aim is to:
· build the visibility of contemporary craft and design from the Northern Territory
· exhibit high-quality craft and design to local, regional and international audiences
· engage and educate individuals and groups in craft and design practice
· improve the viability of emerging and professional craft and design practitioners
· build strong cross-cultural partnerships to create opportunities for innovation in craft and design practice
· enhance the reputation of the Northern Territory as a significant centre for contemporary craft and design
Central Craft reserves the right to make the final decision about what is exhibited.