Notice of Annual General Meeting
Tue, 11 May 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting for Central Australian Territory Craft Incorporated will be held on Tuesday 11th of May 2021.
Members are invited to attend.
Location: Central Craft Studio 61 Larapinta Drive, Araluen
RSVP: Friday 30th April 2021
As a member-based organisation, Central Craft aims to:
- build the visibility of contemporary craft and design from the Northern Territory.
- exhibit high quality craft and design to local, regional, and international audiences.
- engage and educate individuals and groups in craft and design practice.
- improve the viability of emerging and professional craft and design practitioners.
- build strong cross-cultural partnerships to create opportunities for innovation in craft and design practice.
- enhance the reputation of the Northern Territory as a significant centre for contemporary craft and design.
Central Craft is seeking nominations from people aged 18 years and over, who work and/or live in the Central Australian region to join our Management Committee. If you are passionate about applied arts, community arts, or have experience with NFP governance, finance, fundraising and events and have enough time to actively participate in Committee activities, including monthly meetings, we encourage you to nominate.
To be received no later than 4:30pm Tuesday 4th of May 2021.
Nomination and/or proxy votes may be received by:
- PO Box 85 Alice Springs NT 0870
- Hand delivered to Central Craft, 61 Larapinta Drive, Araluen.
In the event of any unfilled Committee positions, additional nominations of Committee Members may be accepted from the floor at the annual general meeting.
Memberships must be current as of the 30th of April 2021 and at the time of the AGM to be eligible to vote and nominate https://centralcraft.org.au/me...